Get Listed in theMandolinTuner Databases
Are you a solo mandolin performer or a member of a mandolin orchestra/ensemble/band? I am happy to share your biography and performances with theMandolinTuner’s community by adding you in theMandolinTuner database that is part of my vision, to make the mandolin a popular instrument again!
Making the mandolin a popular instrument again!
I welcome your submission and pointers to your relevant content (bio, video and audio) but I ask you to adhere to the following guidelines (subject to change):
- Be a performer – playing an instrument in the mandolin family either solo or with an orchestra/ensemble/band for an audience, professionally. Exception: you are not a performer but would like to refer a performer who has not been included in theMandolinTuner database yet.
- Provide a short Bio with some pictures. This can be a link to your site or text.
- If you like to promote your past performances, provide links to videos in Youtube or similar services in order to be added to theMandolinTuner Discovery TV.
Regardless of how you would like to participate, fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly.
Get listed with the on-line form below
- Use the on-line form to write or paste your text, upload images, links and check for correctness.
- Once ready, click on “Submit”
- Wait for an e-mail to notify you about the estimated date that your info will appear in theMandolinTuner.
- Check back on the provided dates to check the published info, review and send any comment/change request.
Note that all first-time entries are approved before they show up. This usually takes up to 5 business days but may take longer . As theMandolinTuner presents a new artist every week, in case there are many new Artists to be presented, they will appear in the order of request submission.
I appreciate your participation in the community!
What more can we do?
theMandolinTuner offers limited Premium Services for performers to let them advertise/market Concerts and new CD releases.
Please contact Chris by clicking mailto:email@example.com or using our Contact form to find out more.