Warning: Trying to access array offset on null in /home/customer/www/themandolintuner.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-toggle.php on line 405
Here is a quick reference I created for D chords that I think you will find very helpful, as:
– It is simple: chords are fingered.
– It is fast: with one click you see three variants of any chord.
– It is complete: It includes a total of 72 chords for note D.
– Is is always with you: You can view it from desktops, tablets, mobile phones.
– How to use it: Select a chord below, open the toggle, grab your mandolin, place you left hand on the freeboard as shown below, strum the strings!
The images below are mandolin fretboards and the numbers in circles represent the fingers you should use with your left hand (check also the top figure for instructions)
I suggest you bookmark this page for your convenience. Enjoy!